Just wishing the construction would be finish,and to add "SUNSET TOUR" Reviewed by:Anonymous,
USA, October 2013 Read all 15 reviews »
"It's a fine day to be on the bay!"
Lowest Price From $22.99 USD $10.99 USD
Take a relaxing harbor cruise through the gorgeous bay of San Diego, featuring unforgettable views of San Diego's Skyline. Choose between a 1- or 2-hour fully narrated cruise, either one will take you to all the places you want to see with time to spare!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Duration:1 or 2 hours
Departure Point:Broadway Pier
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Conveniently located, our launch point at Broadway Pier is just minutes from anywhere in San Diego, located right on Harbor Drive.
- Travel under Coronado Bridge this tall & very long expanse is a masterpiece of modern engineering.
- Enjoy fantastic views of San Diego's skyline.
- Check out the interesting ships scattered across the bay, from enormous ocean liners to million dollar luxury yachts and sailboats.
- Comfortable indoor seating allows you to relax and avoid the elements.
- If you are in the mood for a little fresh ocean air, you can relax in the sun on our sun deck.
- Beverages and snacks are available onboard the boat (snacks & Beverages not included).
- Cruise for approximately 12 miles and enjoy the relaxing scenery.
- Keep your eyes open for seals and sea lions - they love to bask on the rocks just off shore and soak up the California sun.
- Bring your camera, you won't want to miss a thing!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
1-Hour North Bay Cruise
- Price from USD $22.99
- 1-harbor cruise of San Diego's north Bay; available at 10am, 12:30pm, 3pm and seasonally at 5:30pm
- Code: 1HRNORTH
1-Hour South Bay Cruise
- Price from USD $22.99
- 1-harbor cruise of San Diego's south Bay; available at 11:15am, 1:45pm and 4:15pm
- Code: 1HRSOUTH
2-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Price from USD $27.99
- 2-hour harbor cruise of both north and south bay; available at all times listed
- Code: HC2HOUR
Cruise through the San Diego Bay as our friendly, informative narrators point out the sights. Our 12-mile (19 km), narrated harbor tour takes in the U.S. Navy fleet, the famous Coronado Bay Bridge, bustling shipyards and the Star of India, the oldest iron-hulled sailing ship still afloat.
On board, there's comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks, and in the galley below, there's food and beverages available for purchase. The 2-hour cruise covers both North and South bay. If you can't spend 2-hours, no worries! You may choose between 1-hour cruise to North or South Bay.
The North Bay cruise, you'll see North Island Naval Air Station, Harbor and Shelter Islands, the Naval Sub Base and the Cabrillo National Monument. On the South Bay Cruise, you'll see the Star of India, the U.S. Navy surface fleet, Coronado Bay Bridge and busy shipyards.
This fully narrated tour will give you a background, history and highlights of this awesome bay. You'll see some of the largest water craft in the world up close and personal while getting an overview of the San Diego Bay.
Cruise departures are available at that following times, please advise of your preferred time in the special requirements field at check out.
- 5:30pm (Available from May 28 to September 30, 2012)