"Your All Access Pass To San Diego!"
Lowest Price From $79.99 USD $74.99 USD
Experience California's second largest city with our Go San Diego™ Card. This multi-attraction pass gives you the most choices, with over 40 free attractions, at the best value! With our 1, 2, 3, 4 or 7-Day Cards, create your own amazing San Diego adventure. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day – daytime admission to all listed attractions included with the Go San Diego™ Card.
with 3, 4 & 7 Day Cards!
ABOVE PRICING REFLECTS 1-DAY GO SAN DIEGO CARD.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:Daily (you are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication)
Duration:1, 2, 3, 4 or 7 days
Departure Point:You must redeem your Go San Diego Card at one of the following locations:
Departure Time: Cards are activated on the day they are first used and are valid for the number of days selected
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Activate your card and experience over 40 attractions in San Diego.
- Save on shopping, dining and much more! Get a FREE guidebook offering useful suggestions, maps and points of interest.
- Take a fascinating walk in the wild at the San Diego Zoo.
- Be a kid again at LEGOLAND® California and see the Miniland USA, a replica of America's Capital city!
- Breathe in the beauty and serenity of the Japanese Friendship Garden.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour and visit all the famous, and infamous, locations in Hollywood.
- Cultivate an appreciation of the arts at one of the many fine art museums.
- Enjoy the fine weather with kayaking in La Jolla or Coronado.
- See catch a glimpse of San Diego's diverse wildlife on a whale-watching cruise.
- Opt for the 3, 4, or 7-day card and enjoy free admission to Sea World San Diego!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
1-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $79.99
- Unlimited use for a single calendar day
- Code: 1DAY
2-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $114.99
- Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 2DAY
3-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $187.99
- Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 3DAY
4-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $241.99
- Unlimited use for 4 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 4DAY
7-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $308.99
- Unlimited use for 7 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 7DAY
Your Go San Diego. Card offers you FREE admission to any of the San Diego attractions below. Enjoy as many San Diego attractions as you like - once per day - with your card. Each Go San Diego Card is only valid for one person. Cards are valid consecutive calendar days once activated.
Enjoy free admission to all these attractions and activities:
- Coronado Ferry Ride*
- Coronado Kayak Rental (2-persons) or Bike Tour
- Flagship Cruises, 1-hour Harbor tours or Seasonal Whale Watch (1 per day)
- La Jolla kayaking (2-person) or snorkeling
- Miramar Speed Circuit Race (M-F only)*
- Newport Landing whale-watching cruise
- UTC Ice Sports Center *
- Belmont Park Unlimited Ride Wristband with Giant Dipper Roller Coaster*
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- Boomers! San Diego Unlimited Pass*
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark - Orange County (seasonal with select dates in May and September, open daily June-August)*
- LEGOLAND California
- San Diego Zoo*
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park*
- Sea World (included on the 3, 4 and 7-day Go San Diego Cards only)*
- Wave House Athletic Club (1-hour FlowRider session or use of gym, pool and group classes)*
- Gaslamp Quarter Walking Tour
- GoCar tours (2 per vehicle required)
- PETCO Park Tour
- Air and Space Museum (special exhibits may require an upgrade)
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Mingei International Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (Downtown)*
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (La Jolla)*
- Museum of History and Art, Coronado Historical Association
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts*
- Natural History Museum (skip-the-line entry; includes giant-screen films)
- New Children's Museum
- Reuben H Fleet Science Center plus one IMAX movie*
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- San Diego Hall of Champions
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Museum of Art*
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Whaley House Museum
- William Heath Davis House
- Behind-the-Scenes Hollywood tour (skip-the-line entry included)
- Dolby Theatre® Guided Tour (LA Day Trip)
- Hollywood Museum
Please Note: Attractions and savings offers subject to change without notice
Please Note: SeaWorld is not included in 1 & 2 day pass
Once your reservation is made you'll receive a Voucher that will need to be redeemed for your actual Go San Diego Card™ and attractions booklet.
San Diego-The International Visitor's Information Center
1140 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
(located in front of the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal)
Hours: Daily 9:00am-5:00 pm; October-May: Daily 9:00am-4:00pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day
Westfield UTC Shopping Centre
4545 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
(visit Customer Service located in Palm Plaza by the iconic clocktower in the middle of the Center. The Customer Service cabana is located directly in front of Express)
Hours: Daily 11:00am-7:00pm
Closed: Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
San Diego Hall of Champions
2131 Pan American Plaza
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 234-2544
Hours: Daily 10:00am-4:30pm
Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, and July 4th. Closes early at 2:00pm on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve