"Your All Access Pass To San Diego!"
Lowest Price From $76.99 USD $66.99 USD
Experience California's second largest city with our Go San Diego™ Card. This multi-attraction pass gives you the most choices, with over 45 free attractions, at the best value! With our 1, 2, 3, 4 or 7-Day Cards, create your own amazing San Diego adventure. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day – daytime admission to all listed attractions included with the Go San Diego™ Card.
with 3, 4 & 7 Day Cards!
ABOVE PRICING REFLECTS 1-DAY GO SAN DIEGO CARD.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:Daily (you are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication)
Duration:1, 2, 3, 4 or 7 days
Departure Point:You must redeem your Go San Diego Card at one of the following locations:
Departure Time: Cards are activated on the day they are first used and are valid for the number of days selected
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Activate your card and experience over 45 attractions in San Diego.
- Save on shopping, dining and much more! Get a FREE guidebook offering useful suggestions, maps and points of interest.
- Take a fascinating walk in the wild at the San Diego Zoo.
- Be a kid again at LEGOLAND® California and see the Miniland USA, a replica of America's Capital city!
- Breathe in the beauty and serenity of the Japanese Friendship Garden.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour and visit all the famous, and infamous, locations in Hollywood.
- Enjoy a narrated driving tour of Tijuana and shop the stores and boutiques of Tijuana.
- Sip a tall cold one at the Rock Bottom Brewery after their brewery tour.
- Get a free dessert with purchase of an entree at Rock Bottom Cafe.
- Take our deluxe 2-hour harbor cruise that covers it all: Harbor and Shelter Islands, Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument, North Island Naval Air Station, the Submarine Base & more.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
1-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $76.99
- Unlimited use for a single calendar day
- Code: 1DAY
2-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $108.99
- Unlimited use for 2 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 2DAY
3-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $198.99
- Unlimited use for 3 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 3DAY
4-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $228.99
- Unlimited use for 4 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 4DAY
7-Day Go San Diego Card
- Price from USD $298.99
- Unlimited use for 7 consecutive calendar days from the time of first use
- Code: 7DAY
Your Go San Diego. Card offers you FREE admission to any of the San Diego attractions below. Enjoy as many San Diego attractions as you like - once per day - with your card. Each Go San Diego Card is only valid for one person. Cards are valid consecutive calendar days once activated.
Here are a few of the attractions:
* San Diego Zoo Best Value Ticket
* Sea World San Diego for the 3, 4 & 7 day passes (not included in 1 & 2 day pass)
* LEGOLAND California (includes Sea Life Park)
* San Diego Wild Animal Park
* Birch Aquarium at Scripps
* Belmont Park unlimited ride wristband including the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
* Sea Life Park at LEGOLAND California
* Knott's Soak City Waterpark - Orange County (seasonal with select dates in May and September, open daily June-August)
* Knott's Berry Farm
* Miramar Speed Circuit Race Ride (VIP Free Headsock)
* Wavehouse Flowrider at Belmont Park: one hour session
(VIP free wetsuit, pool access and lock room use)
* Boomers San Diego: Full Day Unlimited Attraction Pass
* San Diego Harbor Excursion: Choice of one per day:
1. One hour harbor tour
2. Coronado Gerry
3. Seasonal whale watch per day
* Wild Rivers Waterpark (Irvine, CA)
* San Diego Wine and Culinary Center Wine Tasting
* Ice Town La Jolla (free ice skating and rentals)
* Japanese Friendship Garden
* Chula Vista Nature Center
* La Jolla Bike and kayak (2 Person Kayak)
* La Jolla Bike and Kayak (1 hour bike ride)
* PETCO Park Guided Tour
* Gaslamp Quarter Walking Tour
* Brewery Tour at Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery (21 and older)
* GoCar Navigational Tour, 30 minute navigational city tour and Hotel Del Tour
(2 per vehicle required)
* Little Italy Walking Tour
* Reuben H. Fleet Science Center and IMAX movie
* San Diego Museum of History
* San Diego Museum of Man
* Museum of Photographic Arts
* San Diego Air and Space Museum General Admission
(special exhibits may require an upgrade)
* San Diego Museum of Art
* San Diego Museum of Man
* Museum of San Diego History
* Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego
* San Diego Aircraft Carrier Museum (USS Midway Museum) - Express Entry
* Discovery Science Center Santa Ana
* Whaley House Museum
* Museum of Making Music
* San Diego Natural History Museum includes Giant Screen Films
* Mingei International Museum
* San Diego Chinese Historical Museum
* San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
* San Diego Model Railroad Museum
* Museum of History and Art, Coronado Historical Association
* Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego- La Jolla
* Firehouse Museum
* San Diego Art Institute's "Museum of the Living Artist"
* San Diego Automotive Museum
* William Heath Davis House
* The New Children's Museum
* San Diego Model Railroad Museum
* San Diego Air and Space Museum
LOS ANGELES DAY TRIPS:
* The Kodak Theatre guided tour in Los Angeles
* The Hollywood Museum and Historic Max Factor Building
* Red Line Tours: Choice of one tour per day:
- Downtown LA
Please Note: Your Go San Diego Card grants free admission to these attractions until 5:30 PM. During all other times, standard admission will apply. Additionally, the following attractions are limited admissions to "once per the life of the card”: Knott’s Berry Farm and Legoland.
Please Note: SeaWorld is not included in 1 & 2 day pass
Once your reservation is made you'll receive a Voucher that will need to be redeemed for your actual Go San Diego Card™ and attractions booklet.
San Diego-The International Visitor's Information Center
1140 North Harbor Drive In front of the B Street Cruise Ship Terminal, San Diego CA 92101
Hours: Daily, 9:00-5:00 pm; October-May: Daily, 9:00-4:00pm; closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
The California Welcome Center Oceanside
928 N Coast Hwy
Oceanside, CA 92054-2136
Phone: (760) 721-1101
Hours: 7 Days - 9:00 - 5:00
Closed: New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
Directions from San Diego: I-5 North to Exit 54A for Coast Highway Turn Left at San Luis Rey Mission Expressway and right on N Coast Highway
Directions from Los Angeles I-5 South to Exit 54B toward Oceanside Harbor/Camp Pendleton and merge onto N Coast Highway